วันอังคารที่ 10 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2560

Course introduction




ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ vacationThe first day of the second semester in 2016 is on Monday January 9th. After the professor Usa came to the class and checked the member, she asked ‘‘What is the discourse marker?'. And then, she told me how to speak with my friend about “what did I do on the last vacation?” I can't write anything prepared before discussing with my friend. I told my friend about my last vacation that I didn't go to anywhere, I just stayed at home alone and someday my parents take me to visit my grandparent.

After that, the professor Usa gave me the handout and the course outline. On the handout had three works. She assigned me to match the following words with the correct genres of text.
ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ cause and effect-  Cause/Effect
-  Definition
-  Problem solving
-  Procedure
-  Classification
-  Comparison and Contrast

The teacher searched the words that we couldn’t pronounce such as:
=> Polygyny (n.)  = the practice of having more than one wife or permanent female sexual partner at the same time
=>Pharmacological (adj.) = relating to treatment that uses drugs
  => Cardiovascular (adj.) = relating to the heart and blood vessels (= tubes that carry blood around the body)
=> Respiratory (adj.) = relating to breathing
=> Category (n.) = (in a system for dividing things according to appearance, quality, etc.) a type, or a group of things having some features that are the same
=> Classification (n.) = the act or process of dividing things into groups according to their type
=> Procedure (n.) = a set of actions that is the official or accepted way of doing something
ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ teacher

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น