วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2559

[Week 15] Learning reflection




This is the last blog for this semester, English strategies course. I had gotten a lot of strategies for reading in my daily life four months ago. I learned English Reading Strategies subject. I learned about a healthy diet, news stories, today's technology, fashion, west meets east, scanning, extensive reading, read faster, paragraph reading strategies and classic Ann Landers.
I thought scanning, extensive reading, read faster and paragraph reading strategies were difficult and I did not understand some content. But I solve my problems by do exercises myself. I need more practice reading .Sometimes I asked my friends and found the some vocabulary before class. Sometimes, I felt bad that I can't did exercise and not understand it, but I tried to practice and asked my friends about each problem.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น