วันพุธที่ 25 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2560

"Recount continues" and "Narrative"




On Monday 23th January, I studied recount continues and narrative. So, I learned 2 Chapters today. When the time was appropriate to study, the professor checked our names and let me discussed with my friend about “what did I do on weekend” After the students shared the experiences finished, she gave me the corrective feedback in the handout that she assigned it last week.

She told us to make a group and summarize the text on the handout. After we summarized finished, the represent of each group told the story that they summarized in front of the class.



Next, the teacher gave me the handout that was “Chapter 2: Narrative”. The professor didn’t explained about this lesson but she started with let me read the text inside. The text was the story about Kylie.  And then the professor asked in the class “What’s about this story?” so many ideas from the students. For instance: the good story of the childhood, the behavior when he or she was young, and the bad story of the childhood, etc. Then, she told me to read the story in the first paragraph and she asked “What is happened in the story”. And she chose someone to tell that.

 Finally, the time was up. Therefore, the teacher assigned us to read the stories part 1 and part 2 for homework.

ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ the tale

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น