วันพุธที่ 18 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2560

Recount




On Monday 16th January, I was study recount but today has something wrong about air conditioning. It didn’t work. Therefore, I must study in the bad environment.

After the professor came to the class and checked members, she gave me a handout about the recount.  It had three topics 'Text organization, News's title, and Language features'. She explained the text was the structure of the text and let me to analyze the relation of the text organization, story, and language features.  And then, she told us to do the exercise 1 that was about analyzing the text. So, it was the personal recount. After I did it finished, the maid of the HS building came to our class and interrupted while the professor was teaching us that “you must turn off the light bulbs and all electrical appliances”. Thus, I couldn’t study.

ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ recount writing

Suddenly, the maid came to class again and told me that I can use all electrical appliances include air conditioner. After that, the teacher explained us about the recount. And then, she told me to find “what is the Toraja”. While I were finding the Toraja, she opened the Toraja on a website. The pictures in this ceremony were very horrible. Then, she told me to read the text in exercise 2 that was “My Grandpa’s Funeral in Toraja”.

Finally, the time was up. She told me to do another exercise for the homework and she told me to write the recount about the past experience that was interesting onto my weblog.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น