วันเสาร์ที่ 12 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2559

[Week 13] Paragraph reading strategies



     Last Monday 7th November, I learned the paragraph reading strategies "books and novels". The teacher gave us the handout and assigned us to do exercise 2 that read the questions and then skim the descriptions for the answer. I did it quickly. And then, she gave corrective feedback.
ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ Paragraph reading strategies
source by : http://yourieltstutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/shutterstock_108299510-e1345634144234.jpg


she opened the Cambridge dictionary for teaching us to pronounce some words follow.
geography (n.)  /dʒiˈɒɡ.rə.fi/ = the study of the systems and processes involved in the world's weather, mountains, seas, lakes, etc. and of the ways in which countries and people organize life within an area
            institute (n.)  /ˈɪn.stɪ.tʃuːt/ = an organization where people do a particular type of scientific, educational, or social work, or the buildings that it uses
            Institution (n.) /ˌɪn.stɪˈtʃuː.ʃən/ = a large and important organization, such as a university or bank
            History (adj.) /ˈhɪs.tər.i/ = (the study of or a record of) past events considered together, especially events of a particular period, country, or subject
            heroic (adj.) /hɪˈrəʊ.ɪk/ = very brave or great
            heroine (n.) /ˈher.əʊ.ɪn/ a woman who is admired for having done something very brave or having achieved something great
  I used the skimming, scanning, and reading faster for read eight short describe.I usually read every word.I think, I found the obstacles for read faster. I felt happy for this lesson.I can’t answer the question correctly but I will try my best.
   


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น