วันพุธที่ 8 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2560

"Procedure continues" and " Comparision and Contra...




On Monday 6th March, I studied “Procedure” and “Comparison and Contrast”. First of all, the professor told me to talk with my friend about “what did I do on weekend?” and then she gave me a handout.  After that, she read the text 3 in the handout that was about how to use a toaster. After she read it finished, she told me to do the exercises 1, 2, 3, and 5.

Next, she told me to open the first page of this handout. So, it was about the “purpose”, “types of procedural texts”, “text organization”, and “language features”. Next, the professor showed me some pictures and asked me how they’re different. So, she brought this toward the new reason that was “Comparison and Contrast”.

Comparison is to compare the two things or more over that are similarities. Then, she told me to compare between the high context culture student and the low context culture student so the example 1 was on the slide of the Microsoft PowerPoint. So, I wrote the diagram like this:

More skilled in the reading non-verbal behaviors
- Speak less
- Listen more
- Communication tends to be indirect and less explicit
Low context culture student
- Emphasize verbal messages and shared information they encode.
- Speak more
- Listen less
- Stress direct and explicit communication

 ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ study

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น