วันอังคารที่ 7 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2560

"Narrative continues" and "Descriptive"




On Monday 30th January, I studied narrative continued from the yesterday. And today I stated to study the Descriptive

The first, the professor told my friend to tell the story “the secrets” for the student who didn’t come to the class yesterday. After that, the professor explained me about the Narratives. Narrative is to entertain, gain, and held the reader’s interest in a story. There are many types of Narrative for the example, fairy stories, mysteries, science fiction, or romances etc. Furthermore, the focus of the text is a sequence of actions. Starting with an orientation and then complication, reach a peak to the climax, and finally resolution.

After the narrative is end. The professor was taught continued with Descriptive. And then, she gave me the new handout that was the “Descriptive”. Then, she drew the diagram on her computer. After that, she toil me to draw the diagram like this.

And then, she told me to add the information from the handout onto the diagram that I drew. The time was up. Finally, the professor told me to do that for the homework.

ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ Descriptive


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น