วันเสาร์ที่ 22 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2559

[Week 11] Extensive reading




On Monday 17th October, the teacher taught us about “extensive reading”.  the teacher asked us to discuss with my partner about “what is the extensive reading” and “do you often read in English for your private study?” (If yes, what kind of reading do you do?). So, I replied that “reading on the Internet” and “reading from English study books”.
    After that, we thought the words about “research”. Then, I and my friends wrote the words on the whiteboard. The teacher embellished the words that about the research and explained the research methodology.
I used the previewing, finding references, and making inferences for reading the text.
ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ Extensive reading
 source by : http://er-central.com/wp-content/uploads/ER-IR-Table.png


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น