วันอังคารที่ 9 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2560

Problem and Solution Continues




ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ help homeworkOn Monday 4th May, This day is the last day on this subject! I still studied about problem and solution continue from last week. I forgot to do the homework and I hurry to come the class for asked my friend to help me do the homework. Good luck my friend willing to help me. You are good guy!

On this day the professor just came to the class for gave me the corrective feedback and going to watch many videos of student that the teacher used to assign us to do it. My video was presented on this day too but my partner she got sick and can’t come to the class. I don’t know about her presentation point but I think the professor understand.

My video had something wrong about the detail on ingredients part, I and my friend didn’t told what the ingredient to cook this food but I have the picture…  I can’t edit it because I did it finish before the professor told me that I should to inform on this part. I made my video like a cooking show so I think it just maybe show only the picture like that.
ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ cooking

On this the class end late around 1 hour from the usual. 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น