วันศุกร์ที่ 10 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2560

Descriptive continues




I were study descriptive continue from last week on Monday 6th February. When the professor came to the class, I was here that before. I never came late.

ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ komodoThe professor read the text about Komodo and explained this story for me. Then she told me to do the activities. So, the activity A. was “Answer the questions based on the text.” And activity B. was “Match the word with the correct meaning.” After we did it finished, she gave us the corrective feedback.

Next, she told me read a text 2 “Budapest” After I finished read, I answer the questions below the text. After I did it finished, she gave us the corrective feedback. Next, we read the text 3. It is “Prague” that is the city in Europe. After I finished read, she told me to do the activity below this text. But she gave me the corrective feedback while I was doing this activity.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น