วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 29 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2559

[Week 8] Fashion(continue) and West meets East

             Last Monday, 26th September 2016. I tested Midterm.  After that, the teacher started the class. She began to teach about fashion continues. First of all, we read “Spitting hairs”. Then, we did the general understanding that was matching. I learned a new vocabulary. I completed each sentence with the correct word. I talked to a partner and answered the question about fashion. 
              After that, I learned about West meets East. I completed the sentence and discussed the question with a partner. Finally, I read the “ Asianization” of the United States.  And then, she told us to find the definitions of the words that on the projector. Then, she gave the handout to us and told us to do the pre-reading 1 and 2. Pre-reading 1 was about complete the sentences with the keywords in bold from the text. Pre-reading 2 was about the discussion the question with a partner.
Finally, I was so nervous about the point of the midterm test, but I really like for leaning on this day.




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น