วันอังคารที่ 9 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

[Week 2] Introduction : The healthy Diet?



Continuing from the last week, I’m still learning about “A healthy Diet”. Today I have read a passage about Japanese Diet. Professor Usa let me discuss the article with my friends and try to refers each pronoun to the noun phrase in the passage.

I have plans a healthy food for a week.


Day
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Sunday
Rice porridge with shrimp
Shrimp-paste fried rice
Wonton soup
Monday
Porridge with fish
Fried rice with Lobster
Salmon Salad
Tuesday
Congee with pork
Rice noodles in fish curry sauce with vegetables
Spicy seafood salad
Wednesday
Congee with pork
Fried noodle with pork and broccoli
Stuffed squid soup
Thursday
Steamed chicken with rice
Pad Thai
Jelly noodle soup
Friday
Rice crispy pork
Dried fish-maw soup
Sour soup with shrimp and water mimosa
Saturday
Porridge with fish
Stir-fried shrimp with garlic
Spicy vermicelli salad


I think if I do as this plan, I will lose my weight. See you  next week.







  







ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น